a sketch of benedict cumberbatch i finished this week.
look! it’s me and benedict cumberbatch in the same picture! i die.
- finishing a book in less than two days
- wrapping my hands around a steaming cup of coffee
- skype messages
- waking up too early and realizing you have more time to sleep
- friends who know they can ask me to pray for them
- that little boy who wraps his arms around me every sunday and tells me he loves me
- my horse is okay after getting twisted up in that wire fence (my grandpa and i had to run out in the middle of church, in our sunday best and everything, and go cut my poor baby loose. just like in war horse, but thank goodness it wasn’t barbwire.)
- dancing with little wilson while our parents are gone
- finding that perfect black vest for which i’ve been shopping for ages
- wearing no makeup and still feeling great
- that warm, fuzzy feeling after finishing a mini-series (even if they did kill off my favorite character. grrrrr.)
- looking forward to starting a new series
- when little wilson made chocolate chip muffins just because
- actually finishing a portrait sketch (trying to decide who to draw next… any suggestions?)
- songs that make me want to dance
- lively conversations with my dad
- when my friends do epic things like sing “on my own” in the rain and “javert’s suicide” on the top of a hill
- when someone compliments my outfit
- eddie redmayne’s voice. sigh.
- “we are (family)” by keke palmer. that’s like my family’s theme song.
- how the book of colossians affirms Jesus as Creator
- kristen’s “oh my my my” series
- making someone at walmart smile
- when strangers hold doors open for me
- authors who know how to tell a good story
*inspired by jocee